Digital temperature dual limit value switch for Pt100 sensors from -50…+650°C
- Direct connection for 3-wire Pt-100
- Easiest switching point adjustment via key coding switch
- Universal power supply
The limit value switch GWAP-250-U0, for the connection of a temperature resistor Pt100, is suitable for supervising process temperatures in all fields of industry.
The limit value switch GWAP-250-U0 is conceived for assembly on rail fastening acc. to DIN EN 50022 – 35. Due to the integrated wide input power supply for supply voltages from 20…253V AC and DC, the limit value switch is suitable for using in all current international energy supply networks.
The activation of the device is signalled by a front sided integrated green LED.
The signal of the temperature resistor Pt100, that should be supervised, is compared with the set limit values after internal processing. The 2 limit values can be set in the range from 0…99% in steps of 1% by front sided pushwheel switches.
Dependent of the set function the corresponding relay switches at underrun or at transgression of the limit value. Front sided integrated green LED signals the activated state of the corresponding output relay.
Inside the housing the input signal or the relay function can be setted by dip switches:
- Zero -50°C, 0°C oder +50°C / span 30K, 50K, 100K or 600K
- Relay function: quiet or working current principle
- Relay function: time delay 0,4 seconds or 4 seconds (especially for strongly fluctuating measurement values)
- Relay function: all two relay A and B separately switching at the respective limit value or all two relay A and B switching together (two-point-control), where the hysteresis is arbitrary adjustable from 1 to 99% by set of the upper and lower limit value